All entries in the Lead Management system can be labeled or categorized as follows:
- Active - This is the initial status of a manually entered lead.
- Appointment - Status assigned to a pending sales appointment.
- Call Back - Status assigned for lead follow up or return call.
- No Phone - Self explanatory. Especially useful for 20% or more of direct mail leads :-)
- Dead Lead - Status assigned to a lead where it is decided it is no longer worth pursuing.
There are 3 primary functions you can do from the Lead Manager home screen:
- Add New Lead - Manually add a new lead into the system.
- Search Leads - Search your leads based on any criteria.
- Export Leads - Exports all leads in Excel format. You can also export leads based on label or status above.